From QR250 Get a 4D Ultrasound OR an IUD Insertion OR a Pap Smear - All with Consultations! (Up to QR1000 Value)
- Full Price
- 800 QR
- You Save
- 550 QR
- Valid from 15 Oct. 2016 – 15 Jan. 2017
- Not valid on Public Holidays
- Only valid at Duhail Branch
- Click Buy and select preferred option
- Voucher valid for chosen option only
- Option 1 & 2 valid for married women only
- Option 3 suitable for women aged 21 years and above
- Option 1 4D Ultrasound for pregnancies 24 – 32 weeks along
- Option 2 does not include IUD device – must purchase your preferred device from a pharmacy (available at Al Wehda’s Duhail pharmacy
- By appointment only (24hr advanced notice) – subject to availability
- For further information or to make an appointment, contact Duhail branch at 44621132 / 50609362
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24hrs applies
- No shows considered vouchers used
- Voucher cannot be split
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher on arrival
- Ladies deal only
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: 4D Ultrasound with Consultation
Pay QR250 instead of QR800
- Perfect for expecting parents to have a up-and-close glimpse of their growing baby!
- Like regular ultrasounds, 4D ultrasounds use sound waves to create an image of the baby in a women’s womb!
- More advanced 4D technology that creates a real-time moving image of your baby – you can watch your baby smile or yawn!
Option 2: IUD Insertion with Consultation
Pay QR275 instead of QR700
- An IUD (Intra-Uterine Device) insertion procedure that’s 99% effective at preventing pregnancies!
- Long-lasting contraception method that’s becoming more and more popular & commonly used amoung doctors!
- Completely safe with many kinds of hormone-free types of IUDs!
- Depending on the type of device chosen, women can be protected from becoming pregnant for 3 – 10 years!
- Easy to remove whenever you decide!
- Voucher does not include IUD device – must purchase your preferred device from a pharmacy
Option 3: Pap Smear with Consultation
Pay QR400 instead of QR1000
- A Pap Smear is a screening procedure to detect the presence of any precancerous or cancerous cells on your cervix!
- The cells are examined under a microscope to look for pre-malignant (before-cancer) or malignant (cancer) changes!
- Women should start having Pap Smears at the age of 21 and get them every one to three years to stay ahead of any potential cancerous cells!
- There are absolutely no known medical risks associated with Pap smear screening; however, there are medical risks from not having a Pap smear!