- Full Price
- 220 QR
- You Save
- 110 QR
- Valid from 7 Sep – 7 Nov 2022
- Timings: Sat – Thu: 8:30am – 12:30pm & 4pm – 9pm
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/appointments, contact: 4444 2099
- Additional services will be charged separately & require direct payment to the business
- Merchant cancellation/ re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
- Ladies & Men Deal
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: OB-GYN Consultation + TSH Test + CBC
Pay QR110 instead of QR220
- Identify abnormalities in your menstrual cycles! Excessive bleeding which leads to low hemoglobin levels can be caused by abnormal Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH) levels
- Detect a wide range of disorders, including anemia, infection, and leukemia with a complete blood count (CBC)
- Have a consultation with an OB-GYN specialist to have an overall view of this special area of your health as a woman!
Option 2: Specialist Consultation + Fasting Blood Sugar Test + Fasting Lipid Panel Test + Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone Test
Pay QR170 instead of QR340
- Have yourself checked by health professionals for signs of the most common diseases!
- A complete cholesterol test — also called a lipid panel or lipid profile test — and blood sugar test are blood tests that can measure the amount of cholesterol, triglycerides & glucose in your blood to identify your risk for diabetes, heart disease & more
- Too much TSH will slow down your metabolism whereas too much will increase it, go for a thyroid-stimulating hormone test & get treated early!
Option 3: OB-GYN Consultation + Pap Smear Test
Pay QR240 instead of QR480
- Getting a routine PAP Smear done is an important part of Women’s Wellness as it detects diseases early, such as cervical cancer, for a better chance of cure
- Women are advised to start Pap smear screening at the age of 21
- Between the ages of 21-29, women whose Pap smears are normal only need it repeated every three years
Option 4: Specialist Consultation + Vitamin D Test
Pay QR250 instead of QR500
- Although there is plenty of sunshine available in Qatar, still the majority of the population suffers from vitamin D deficiency due to limited outdoor activity and lack of enough vitamin D in their diet
- Vitamin D helps strengthen bones and helps prevent some types of cancer! Determine your
- Vitamin D levels and identify common symptoms of deficiency which can include muscle weakness, pain, fatigue, and depression
Health is Wealth!
Wellkins Medical Centre is a progressive medical facility that values inclusivity. Their efforts are backed by experience, and at its core, Wellkins promotes health through its programs and services. It’s what they’ve stood for over 20 years and they couldn’t be happier to re-introduce themselves with a name and brand that better reflects who they have always been. They comply with the technology, research, and best practices established by the state of Qatar. Children, youth, family, and the elderly can all turn to Willkins in times of need!