- Full Price
- 490 QR
- You Save
- 451 QR
- Valid from 10 May – 10 July 2019
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 9 July 2019 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 45 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by Holly And Hugo and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognized certificate issued by an independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://hollyandhugo.com/wildlife-rescue-and-rehabilitation-course or write to email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples, and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
Redeem online: http://www.hollyandhugo.com/
Enter your voucher code and click submit
Follow the registration steps to set up Student Account
Once registration is confirmed you can log in and activate the course
You will receive an email reminder of your login details
Please see the terms for all deals here
Wildlife Rescue & Rehabilitation Online Course
Pay QR39 instead of QR490
Gain valuable insight into the work of professional wildlife rehabilitators and play your part in rescuing and rehabilitating wildlife, either at home or abroad.
- You can be the one who steps in to save these beautiful wild creatures. Study the Wildlife Rehabilitation and Rescue course online to find out how you can help.
You will learn:
- Take the first steps to a new career or voluntary work by understanding how to handle, assess and treat wild animals
- Gain a better knowledge of wild animals so you can be prepared for emergencies or incidents in your local community or further afield
- Be an ambassador for mother nature by finding out how to spread the message of the importance of wildlife
- You will learn what wildlife rehabilitators do, how they respond to natural disasters and how you can help them in their important work
- Land your dream job by studying an ICOES-accredited course to prove to potential employers or voluntary groups that you are committed to the cause of aiding wildlife in a positive way
- In our easy-to-understand modules written by qualified professionals, you will be prepared for environmental disasters such as an oil spill or forest fire and other emergencies
- Help your career prospects by knowing about the anatomy and physiology of different wild animals and how to treat common injuries
- Know the best way to interact with wild animals to provide a calmer environment for them
- You can set your own pace of study as you – with your dog – go through the modules on our easy-to-use platform suitable for any devices
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- We all have a busy life and we get it. You can study anytime you wish: late in the evening, weekends – whatever suits you better
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples, and really useful tips.
Learn how to be a wildlife rehabilitator with 92% off!
Module 1: What Does It Mean To Be A Wildlife Rehabilitator?
- Why being a wildlife rehabilitator is right for you
- A normal day for a wildlife rehabilitator
- How to become a wildlife rehabilitator and get certified
- How to know when NOT to rescue an animal
- You rescued an animal, now what?
Module 2: Animal Physiology, Anatomy, And Health
- Why is it important to understand physiology and anatomy?
- Basic physiology and anatomy for birds
- Basic physiology and anatomy for small mammals
- Basic physiology and anatomy for large mammals
- Basic physiology and anatomy for reptiles and amphibians
- Freshwater wildlife
- How to assess an animal in distress
- Necessary nutrition facts
Module 3: How To Treat Common Injuries
- What are the most common injuries dealt with by wildlife rehabilitators?
- Broken limbs in birds, mammals, reptiles, and amphibians
- Orphaned animals
- Oiled or dirty wildlife
- Common sicknesses that wildlife rehabilitators see
- What to do in emergency situations
Module 4: What’s The Best Way To Interact With Animals?
- The difference between interacting with pets and wildlife
- Keeping the wild, WILD!
- How to brainstorm the best enrichment projects for your patient
- Fieldwork in various environments
- Equipment, gear, vaccines, and prep
- Release! How you know when your animal friend is ready to go back to the wild.
Module 5: Spread The Word!
- Why are education and outreach important?
- How you can spread the message
- How to design the right education program for your audience
- Examples of outreach done by wildlife rehabilitators
- Volunteering and career path