- Full Price
- 700 QR
- You Save
- 350 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 12 Feb – 12 April 2019
- Last date for registration is 4 April 2019
- 1 month daily unlimited sessions start from the first class and must be used in 30 consecutive days
- Classes available from 8am – 10pm
- One voucher per person
- Class duration: 60mins
- Classes are mixed. Check the schedule for exclusive ladies timing.
- Class schedule & updates are available on the Yoga Hi website: www.yogahi.net or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yogahidoha/ or Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/
- Voucher cannot be shared
- For enquiries/bookings: 44215818
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher on arrival
One Month Unlimited Yoga Classes
Pay QR350 instead of QR700
- Enjoy a variety of yoga programs such as Vinyasa flow, Slow Flow, Hatha yoga, Core Vinyasa, Power yoga, Weight Loss yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa flow, Intro to yoga for beginners, Pre and Post Natal yoga and Meditation.
- Special classes to learn pranayama or breathing techniques.
- Available for all levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced.
- This voucher is valid for unlimited sessions for a month which must be completed in 30 consecutive days from the first class.
Yoga Hi has an experienced team of teachers that bring you the following benefits of Yoga:
- Improves your flexibility
- Builds strength
- Improves body postures
- Healthy cartilage and joints
- Better bone health
- Increases blood flow
- Drainage of lymph’s and boost immunity
- Drops increased blood pressure
- Lowers blood sugar
- Maintains the health of your nervous system
- Gives lungs room to breath
- Above all peace of mind and increased self-esteem.
50% off bringing in the flexibility & peace!
Yoga Hi is a center based in Doha with deep roots in timeless ancient Yogic methods, creating transformational physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
Founded by Sonam Singh with the vision to share, learn and put Yoga into motion and impact all aspects of our lives and those around us.
Their vision is to share with the world our experience and knowledge passed to them by their teachers and create a community to help, share, learn and grow to our full potential.
The purpose of Yoga Hi is to make everyone strive and experience the inner transformation, to inspire, to nurture and to realize the real potential is hidden within all of us bringing out the peak of physical and mental health.